What, How & WHY
All individuals, organizations and companies operate on three levels: (1) WHAT we do, (2) HOW we do it, and (3) WHY we do it. The first two levels of this paradigm deal with actions, products, services (WHAT) and processes or values (HOW).
The WHAT is visible – we can easily name the products and services of a company and or say what we do as our job or in our role.
The HOW is less visible – what makes a company or an individual unique, unusual or special in its own way? How do you stand out from others?
- What did you do today? (WHAT) – I led several English training workshops. I walked the dog. I prepared meals for my family. I spent some time outside.
- How did you accomplish this? (HOW) – I creatively used my educational background and my personality to support clients in their language development. I walked the dog and enjoyed the fresh air. I prepared meals for my family and was happy to offer them healthy food and nourishment for their growing bodies. I spent time outside and gave myself the gift of a few minutes break from work and other responsibilities.
The WHY deals with the center, the heart or the core of the individual or organization, in other words the PURPOSE. What is the foundational philosophy behind this organization? What is your purpose? Why do you do what you do? Why do we exist? Why do we do what we do?
- Why do you do what you do? (WHY) – I believe that we have stories to tell and therefore I want to support others in their communication skills. I believe that happiness comes from connecting with others, including my dog. I offer healthy food to my family to support their bodies, minds and spirits. I believe that I am important and I must take care of myself in order to take care of others, therefore I spend time outside to get fresh air.
Target Language Communication stands for humans reaching humans through communication. We humans communicate our messages and stories in order to connect with others. Therefore, we at TLC seek to support our clients (you!) in your effective communication, so that you reach your goals efficiently and meaningfully.
The bottom line: we are all human and we want to connect.
Let’s do it together!
- a life-long learner?
Do you care about:
- effective communication?
- meaningfully connecting with others?
- sustainable learning? (learning to remember and to apply it)
- sharing the right message at the right time?
Are you looking for:
- practical, hands-on training?
- training that is relevant to your daily life and needs?
- a trainer who will serve as a sparring partner and guide, sharpening your skills?
- support in meeting your language goals?
Target Language Communication seeks business professionals and communicators who want to bring their English language communication in verbal and written formats to the next level!
Our passion is unifying YOU and your message to reach YOUR target!
Target Language Communication emboldens you to shine in your field through direct communication.
Just as our colors of orange and blue are vibrant and eye-catching, we aim to make you BOLD!
We don’t beat around the bush.
We speak our message loud and clear.
We want to work with YOU!
Over to You
What is your WHY? What is your purpose? What is your reason for getting up this morning…for doing what you do?
Contact us to share your WHY! We’d love to hear from you!
Start with Why, by Simon Sinek
Simon Sinek is famous for starting the conversation on this topic and dealing with it extensively in this book.
Michelle K. Gilluly-Beham, MA
Phone: +43 680 5022 784
Bank: Steiermärkische Sparkasse
IBAN: AT49 2081 5000 0630 9298